Views:1517 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2018-07-13 Origin:Site
There are many methods of weaving stainless steel screen. The specific classification is as follows.
1. plain weave: each warp thread crosses on every weft thread, the diameter yarn is as thick as the weft thread, and the warp and weft threads are 90 degree angles.
2. twill weave: each warp crosses on every 2 weft threads, and each weft thread crosses the knitting pattern on every 2 diameter threads.
3. weave: warp and weft silk diameter is different, the number of eyes is also different, is characterized by sparse weft density, coarse and fine weft. The length is warp and the width is weft. The mesh is divided into mat weave and plain weave.
4. mesh weft knitted: each diameter thread crosses on every 2 weft threads, and each weft thread crosses the knitting pattern on each 2 diameter threads.
5. double filament Holland knitting: This weaving is similar to the twill weave of Holland weave. There are two weft threads, which can be stacked closely with the warp. This wire cloth is used for filtering micron level filtration.
6. five heald weave: this kind of woven warp and weft yarn is not made of monofilament but knitted by several separate wires. This kind of weaving is to provide stronger and stronger stainless steel wire cloth on the basis of twill weave.
Use of stainless steel screen
Stainless steel screen mesh is often used in mining, petroleum, chemical industry, food, medicine, machinery manufacturing and other industries.